This information is presented to you in conformity with 15 U.S.C. 6801-6810 and the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 as amended by 15 U.S.C. 6801-6810. The nonpublic personal information which identifies you and your account is hereafter referred to as “personal information”.
YOUR NON-PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
Ebroursa does not sell your nonpublic personal information. We will only disclose your nonpublic personal information, which includes any personally identifiable information about you, as indicated in this policy, if we have obtained your consent in either this document or other agreements or as required by law. Not included in this is any information willingly shared by a user via the app, website, or other future platforms, including basic profile information, and aggregated data (defined further below):
NON-PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
1. Information from you
1. Information you provide on an application for an account, or any other financial product or service, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically or by any other means, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, income and debt; and
2. Information we obtain for the purpose of tax reporting to you and the various agencies to which we report as required by law, including disclosures on various Internal Revenue Service (IRS) forms that we collect for tax reporting purposes.
2. Information about your transactions with us
1. Information that relates to account balances, payment history, trading activity and any other such transactions for which Eboursa provides services.
2. Information we collect as part of authentication for purposes of servicing your account in a secure and confidential manner; and
3. Information we collect through Internet “cookies” (an information collecting device from a web server).
3. Information about your transactions with nonaffiliated third parties
1. Information provided to other nonaffiliated third parties as required by law, including information shared in connection with a subpoena or other legal document compelling our compliance; and
2. Information related to servicing your account for purposes of providing clearing services.
4. Information from a consumer-reporting agency
1. Information from a consumer reporting agency regarding your creditworthiness or credit history or other information with regard to lending;
2. Information about the fact that you are a customer of Eboursa and Eboursa Investing and we have provided you a financial product or service; and
3. Information from other outside sources regarding their employment of, credit to, or other relationship with you, or verifying representation made by you, such as your employment history, loan or credit card balances.
5. Third-Party Providers.
Some of the functions within our app may be provided, developed, or hosted by third parties that are not affiliated with Eboursa. These entities may collect, process, or receive information you provide within the app, including information about your use of our app and your activities obtained through automated data collection and screen recordings. Please be advised that all private user information is protected and obscured with extreme prejudice in accordance with their applicable privacy policies and business practices.
6. USE OF INFORMATION
We use the aforementioned information to:
Eboursa’s use of aggregated data will be excluded from this policy. Aggregated data (on the global feed and outside) displays trading data of the Eboursa community at large and does not contain references to personally identifiable information. This data will be used to provide relevant information to users and is for informational purposes only, not to be considered investment advice or an endorsement of any kind by Eboursa. Eboursa restricts access to your personal account(s) and information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed industry standards to safeguard your nonpublic personal information. Third parties who have access to such personal information must agree to follow appropriate standards of security and confidentiality. Users should be advised that in order to better serve you, telephonic communications may be recorded and monitored for quality control purposes.